[asterisk-users] Beginners Guide to setting up a Call Centre

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Jan 12 04:55:50 CST 2010

This is currently still at a proof of concept stage.

After being mis-sold a Alcatel phone system, that does None of the
things we asked for.... (Ok it takes calls but that's about it) We are
looking at alternatives to try and bring some of the features we
previously had on our old Analogue STS phone system.

Looking at all the docs I can find Asterisks looks like it should be
able to do the job and a whole lot more.

This is for a small call centre so ideally we want all the features of
an average call centre, ACD, Call Recording, Queue's etc etc.

Any pointers on how to get started would be most helpful.

Peter.