[asterisk-users] Attempted break in ?

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jan 11 12:54:11 CST 2010

If you don't want guest using your asterisk box, make sure sip.conf
'allowguest=no', by default it's 'yes' when commented out.

If you do want guests, make sure the default context cannot dialout, this
allows you to publish your ip address, and allow anyone to dialyou, as one
senario.

Refer https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15101, Tilghman published a
patch, that might also highlight other areas that are vulnerable.

Alec Davis