[asterisk-users] Queue - Update CDR

Marcelo dev-lists at bemmequervoce.com
Sat Jan 9 18:06:18 CST 2010

Hello,

I just updated my Asterisk Box from 1.6.1.0 to 1.6.1.12 and I have a single queue to handle the customers, but with this upgrade every time the agents phone rings it generates a NO ANSWER different CDR entry that is pretty annoying. Checking the changelog I saw there was a merg in the code dated back from May/09 that fixed a queue update CDR generation when a failure occurs. Is this the expected behavior ? I tried modifying the updatecdr = no setting in the queues.conf general section but no difference noticed.

Is there any configuration parameter I can set to change this behavior ? Below is my queue configuration.

Thanks in advance,

[q-atendimento]
musicclass=default
strategy=ringall
context=incqueue-out
timeout=30
wrapuptime=10
monitor-format=gsm
monitor-type=MixMonitor
announce-frequency=0
announce-holdtime=no
periodic-announce-frequency=90
periodic-announce=queue-desculpe-demora-1-waitlist
joinempty=yes
eventwhencalled=vars
eventmemberstatus=no
member => SIP/1101