[asterisk-users] Faxing: Anyone have a compiled executable?

William Stillwell (Lists) william.stillwell-lists at ablebody.net
Fri Jan 8 15:34:16 CST 2010

In version prior to 1.6, timing is very critical for faxing, and the use of
a timing source improves fax sending/receiving., and if no timing source was
used, then you would use zt_dummy, but I am not sure how reliable that is or
was..

And from what I am reading, v1.6 is far better with faxing, and I would
assume the res_timing_*.so is an improved version of the later zt_dummy
timing source.