[asterisk-users] AGI perl script set timeout within script?

Scott L. Lykens slykens at verimedservices.com
Fri Jan 8 08:27:37 CST 2010

I'm out of my element on the rest of the thread but have had great
success in solving various DNS woes with Asterisk (and several other
apps) by simply installing and configuring dnsmasq as a local resolver
talking to my primary DNS servers. If the box is up it can talk to a DNS
server (itself) and get a response (nxdomain at worst) to allow the app
to move on instead of waiting around...

sl