[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXW-4004

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:58:30 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM, hin lee <hin87 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> yes, fxs for my fax machines.

I don't have any experience with the 4004, but I do with the GXW-4024.
 I purchased one for a Fax gateway, tested fine, had it in production
for two days and ordered an AudioCodes MP-124 to replace it before the
secretaries found my cubical...  Fax didn't work the majority of the
time, but if you don't need to send multiple pages all day long it
*might* work for you.  An AudioCodes MP-114 costs more, but saves in
frustration and lost of time for those who use the faxes.

-Jonathan