[asterisk-users] Monitoring SIP & Skype connections

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Fri Jan 1 08:25:28 CST 2010

Myles Wakeham a écrit :
> [...]  Are there tools or
> add-ons available for this that will email me when a SIP registration
> goes offline?
>
> Any suggestions for this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Myles,

first, best wishes to the list for this new 2010 year.

To answer your question, you can run a cron job each x minutes
-supposing that you qualify your provider- launching a script like

#!/bin/bash

isOffLine=`/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx 'sip show peers'| grep <MySIPProvider>
| grep OK`

if [ $isOffLine = "" ]; then
    # start what you want, for instance do a sip reload
fi

exit 0

--
Daniel