[asterisk-users] PBX Extension Help

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:01:25 CST 2010

hi all,

I have a little problem. I'm trying to configure a2billing
(asterisk2billing) with asterisk. Everything done successfully but when I
try to call following error occur
   "WARNING[9690]: pbx.c:3170 pbx_extension_helper: No application
'DeadAGI,a2billing.php' for extension (a2billing, 456,3)
and it hang ups the call. Can someone please tell me why this error
occuring. My extension.conf script is as following.

[a2billing]
; CallingCard application
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,2,Wait,2
exten => _X.,3,DeadAGI,a2billing.php
exten => _X.,4,Wait,2
exten => _X.,5,Hangup

[did]
; CallingCard application
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1|did)

while a2billing.php is places in <asterisk dir>/agi-bin/a2billing.php

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar