[asterisk-users] No RTP from asterisk?

Peter Serwe peter.serwe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:41:38 CST 2010

I checked the firewall, iptables -L showed no rules whatsoever.  No other
traffic has indicated it was blocked, iptables was set in allow all
everywhere mode.

I went ahead and turned it off, still don't have RTP.  No audio either
direction via lines registered.

G729 is completely disabled from all trunk groups and users, only using G711
at this point.

Peter