[asterisk-users] Hardware

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 11:46:21 CST 2010

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me a Card which is economical..
My requirement is one FXO and one FSO.

Also, as steve suggested I cannot use ATA because
the out put to ATA-SPA is SIP.

I want to make use of DHAHII(interface) so looking f card

-----
 a card, a Digium TDM410p. I've used the TDM400p and it worked fine.

For an ATA, a Linksys SPA3102. I have a SPA3000 I still use on occasion.

For a USB, Sangoma has a cute little FXO adapter. I've never used it but
Sangoma has a good reputation. Also take a look at Xorcom and see if they
have anything that fits.

--
Thanks in advance,