[asterisk-users] Premicell solutions?

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Sun Feb 28 09:28:53 CST 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, LATEEF, IRFAN (ATTSI) wrote:

> Gordon ,
> Are you referring to Femto Cells ??

No - devices like the Portech boxes - they take SIM card(s) and present
each one as a SIP interface.

Although I guess if you've got spare ISDN ports and are happy configuring
them, then a GSM -> ISDN device will work, but I think using SIP over
Ethernet might be easier to get going (and possibly cheaper)

e.g. any of the boxes on this page

   http://www.voipon.co.uk/portech-voip-gsm-gateway-c-3_192_193.html

but obviously sourced local to whatever country you're in.

Gordon