[asterisk-users] Conference Calling

meetmecall info at meetmecall.nl
Sat Feb 27 14:51:03 CST 2010

Muhammad

It is not really your scenario but the scenario to setup a conference
call with three numbers could be to generate two call files that
points to a local channel/a context/extension that route the leg into
the conference room and have "your own leg" routed into the conference
room after the input is done This not the solution but one of the many
possible.

enter the numbers for setting up the conference call like
<number1>*<number2>   (check Read() cmd for storing input into a
variable)

split the input in seperated numbers See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variables

generate the call files for setting up the connection. Point to a
context, extension, priority to route the lef into a conference room.
See http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+auto-dial+out

move the call files to /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing (check System()
cmd )

have your own leg routed into the conference room  (check Goto() cmd )

Have a nice chat with the three of you ;-)

Erik