[asterisk-users] : PSTN calls

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 10:11:01 CST 2010

Thanks Steve and Andy
I did see this option.

But I dont want to depend on the service provider.
I want to convert SIP to PSTN using Asterisk and than connect directly to a pstn network.

here is what I am looking:

sip lite calls PSTN network
call goes from sip lite to Asterisk
I will make the modifications (translations) so that it goes to Digium Card I have.
now Can I connect this Card to the PSTN terminal in my house. (from Digium card to PSTN terminal ???)