[asterisk-users] Followme broken

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Feb 26 09:35:45 CST 2010

----- "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > we are running Asterisk 1.6.1.14 and have a issue that when we use
> > followme the call is correctly placed to the mobile phone, the
> mobile
> > rings, but when answered we do not hear the normal followme
> > introduction message.  If we press 1 to accept there is just
> silence.
> > Has anybody else seen this issue before ?
> >
> Ran a tcpdump against the session this morning and all SIP packets
> look fine.  If I phone the mobile without using followme, so go
> direct, all is okay.  Any ideas please ?

Ran a full trace against the issue and I see that SIP is established between the PBX and the mobile phone, but at that point no RTP packets are sent.  We are using NAT but the firewall takes care of that and the session state.  I have checked all the SIP packets and both the header and payload contains our public IP.
--
Thanks, Phil