[asterisk-users] Got Anonymous from DID incoming call and can't re-send to another asterisk with new callerid

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Thu Feb 25 22:38:19 CST 2010

> nat=no
> disallow=all
> allow=g729
> canreinvite=yes
> qualify=no
> context=did
> insecure=port,invite

Add trustrpid=yes here.

>    A. Why can't I receive the CALLERID from MYPBX(the secondary
> server)? I am sure I use Set(CALLERID(num) for it.
>
>    B. Why does the CALLERID that sends from MYE1 become
> as "Anonymous"? How can I fix it with the correct orginal
> callerid(912345678)?
>
>    C. Why does my FROM message become as "Anonymous"
> <sip:Anonymous at anonymous.invalid> instead of  912345678 at mye1.abc.com
> <mailto:912345678 at mye1.abc.com> ?

You see this because, even though the number has been made available to
you, it's marked as a blocked call.  Your server is honoring this and
blocking the number when it dials the next server.  By using Remote
Party ID, you'll be able to carry this information forward to your next
server.

Regards,

--
Trevor Peirce