[asterisk-users] Redirect call based on CLI???

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:00:21 CST 2010

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20extensions.conf
Has example
   exten => s,1,Answer
   exten => s/9184238080,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=EVIL BASTARD)
   exten => s,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=Good Person)
   exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/goodperson)

for white list

exten => s/123123123,1,Dial(SIP/phoneA)
exten => s/456456456,1,Dial(SIP/phoneA)
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/phoneB)

also look around for an example using gotoif, and read the
CALLERID(name) before doing setting it