[asterisk-users] Re-INVITE on BYE

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Feb 24 23:35:00 CST 2010

Lawrence Na (MY-RND at Vyke) wrote:

> Thx for your kind response. Is there any options/steps that I could
> trigger to skip from redirecting the media back to Asterisk?

If your mail client allows, please *reply* to messages in a thread,
rather than starting a new thread with the same subject. This way people
who find that thread in the list archives can see all the messages in
the thread. Thanks.

To answer your question, though, no, there is no method available in
Asterisk today to modify this behavior. Are you just curious, or do
think it is actually causing a problem?

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com