[asterisk-users] Manager Logged off

Anahi Ludueña a_luduena at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:55:07 CST 2010

Hi People, I don't know if my problem should be reported in this forum, but maybe somebody knows about it.
I'm using the tool .NET WebService Studio to test the web service which is working with asterisk by AMI.
It is working fine, the dialplan is executed correctly... the problem is when the web service is consumed by my program (Genexus).
I've been checking the log and the differences when I use .NET Webservice Studio and when I use my program...
The difference I found is that the Manager is logged off and that is the reason why the dialplan is not executed fine in the second case.

[Feb 24 08:08:20] DEBUG[1212] app_meetme.c: Cmdline: 7|k|1
[Feb 24 08:08:20] VERBOSE[1212] logger.c:   == Manager 'asteriskWS' logged off from 67.63.42.120

The previous log shows that DEBUG line which is not shown in the log when I use the .NET Webservice Studio.
Anybody knows why the Manager is logged off?
Thanks,