[asterisk-users] Calls per second limit in manager

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 23 14:01:06 CST 2010

23 feb 2010 kl. 20.18 skrev Matt Riddell:

> The responses from the Asterisk manager on your machine start
> providing responses of no account code when calls are initiated at a
> higher rate.

Where's the bug report id?

I haven't heard about this limit.  I don't know what it is, but we should at least be able to accept the originate requests
in asynch mode, put them on a queue and process them in a separate thread (which can be configurable
in manager.conf). This is just brainstorming - but first, let's try to find out if the limit
you believe in exists in the code or is just the effect of something else.

/O