[asterisk-users] Redirect question

Bert Mengerink b.mengerink at dutchear.nl
Tue Feb 23 03:58:49 CST 2010

Hello,

I am relative new to Asterisk and we want the following:

ExternalCall-->UserPBX-->DialOutNormal
                |  ^
                V  |
              Asterisk
                |  ^
                V  |
              Application

We have the above configuration and we would like to tell the UserPBX to
set the call from the ExternalCall directly through to DialOutNormal in
such a manner, that Asterisk and Application are free again. If the
UserPBX cannot handle such a request the Asterisk will do the DialOut.

I know we need a trusted relation between the UserPBX and the Asterisk,
but what command do we need to instruct the UserPBX to set the original
call from ExternalCall through to DialOutNormal?

Kind regards,
Bert Mengeribk