[asterisk-users] [OT] Asterisk 1.6 and DECT Phones

Magnus Benngård magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Mon Feb 22 12:05:58 CST 2010

Running Asterisk trunk with Siemens Gigaset S685IP, no "normal" problems,
just some with connected-line, probaly me, who is not smart enough. :(

Sound is great, use them both at our WAN and NAT'et at my home, DTMF
working as a clock... what more can I say?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:43:04 -0000, "Chris Bagnall"  wrote:

> looking for your valued input on suitable suggestions for high quality
VoIP DECT
> phones. I am having real issues with my Snom M3s and Asterisk 1.6 and
looking
> to a new manufacturer.

We've been using the Siemens Gigaset range for a few years now
(specifically C475IP and S685IP). Not had any major problems with them.

Regards,

Chris
--
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it