[asterisk-users] Help with Dictate app

Jayesh Jayan jayesh.jayan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:59:32 CST 2010

Doug,

Thank you for your update.

Google results also reveal very less number of users for this app.

By the if we assume it is some other app, and we have to change the default
keypad settings, how do we go about changing it ? Do we have to alert the
code ?

--
Jayesh Jayan

"The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux."

Visit my homepage @ http://www.jayeshjayan.com