[asterisk-users] insecure=invite - not working for different dial plan

uzzi uzzi09 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:53:59 CST 2010

Hi Joseph,

Sorry, I still haven't been able to find the reference for you once again.

One way to confirm this is by changing the order of codecs around and doing
"sip show peer" on the peer. This reorders the codec preference around.

Still looking for the actual reference though. Maybe it was in TFoT... :S

--uzzi