[asterisk-users] Moh help needed

Max Alex max.asterisk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:28:57 CST 2010

Hi All,
I have issue with moh in asterisk 1.4 branch, (1.4.26)
I have created two different moh classes and it is fine,
I have assigned 1st one to sip user 1001, in sip entries like
musiconhold=classname.
done same for 2nd one to sip user 2001,
And now i am making internal calls between then as normal way.
When 1001 calls to 2001 and 2001 answers, After that 2001 will put on hold
to 1001 then it is playing 1001's moh instead of 2001.
I need to configure such a way that whichever user put on hold to another it
can be set and play which is assigned to him.
Like 2nd moh class will be use when 2001 put on hold to 1001.

Please let me suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Max Alex
Voip Developer