[asterisk-users] mISDN (HFC-S) and TDM400P - isac xdu no tx_busy

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:35:20 CST 2010

On 19 February 2010 15:16, Razza <razza30 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had Asterisk 1.6.2.2 running fine with a mISDN using a HFC-S based card. I installed my TDM400P into the PC, it's really slow to boot now, when it finally does I gets stuck in a loop of reporting "isac xdu no tx_busy".
> Anyone able to assist?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I rebuilt my CentOS 5.4 machine today, with both the TDM400P and the
HFC-S BRI card in the system. I installed dahadi/libpri/asterisk and
all worked as expected.
I installed the mISDN kernel module as described here -
http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2009-November/000142.html ,
rebooted and all worked as expected.
I installed mISDN.....
cd /usr/src
wget http://www.misdn.org/downloads/mISDN.tar.gz
tar zxvf mISDN.tar.gz
cd mISDN-1_1_9.1
make
make install
Rebooted the machine to be greeted with an endless loop of “mISDN:
ISAC XDU no TX_BUSY”

Surely someone must have seen this, anyone?