[asterisk-users] outgoing callerid problem

Peter Gelencser peter.gelencser at gov-info.hu
Sat Feb 20 10:49:21 CST 2010

Hi,

I have a B410P card with bri_cpe signalling and two Openvox analog card
(A1200p, A800P) with fxo_ks signalling. From the ISDN we have
Point-Point 10 connection with a 10 public phone number range. If I
receive a public call, the asterisk recevies the last two digit from
this range, so it works, I can receive all the 10 numbers. If I'd like
to dial from an exten which I have to dedicate a public phone number,
the callerid always the fist number from the range.

the chan_dahdi.conf

[channels]
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
useincomingcalleridondahditransfer = yes
mohinterpret=default
mohsuggest=default
#include dahdi-channels.conf

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe
group = 0
channel => 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11

signalling=fxo_ks
group = 0
channel =>13-28

the dahdi-channels.conf

just on of the channels which I need a public phone number instead of
39XXX50

;;; line="23 OPVXA1200/12/2"
signalling=fxo_ks
callerid=39XXX53
mailbox=
group=0
context=default
channel => 23
callerid=39XXX53
mailbox=
group=0
context=default

Please let me know what do I misconfigure. Thanks for any help in advence.

Best regards,
Peter Gelencser