[asterisk-users] Realtime extensions

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Feb 20 03:53:53 CST 2010

I have read on this list that people do not get a reply if they ask
stupid questions.

Is this then a stupid question that I ask ?

If nobody has ever combined extensions.conf and realtime in a way that I
want to do, I wanna hear it too. Even if this means no solution for me.
Then I know it's not doable.

Jonas.