[asterisk-users] [SPAM] - Re: Asterisk t38modem Fax gateway evaluation - Email found in subject

DLeese at LStelcom.com DLeese at LStelcom.com
Fri Feb 19 09:03:51 CST 2010

Hi,

Many thanks Steve and Philipp for your input. I am compiling Asterisk
1.6  svn version right now and will try to integrate the T.38 Gateway
patches mentioned at https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13405 (I
have some Linux coding experience, but unfortunately my
telecommunication knowledge is severly lacking).

The ISDN PRI <-> Analogue Converter solution mentioned by Philipp is
impractical for my situation as the hub of the 2-wire POTS lines is not
in the same Building as the PRI.

I will let you her if my research bears some practical results, as this
seems to be something not very well established/documented.

Daniel