[asterisk-users] Product offerings from DIDforSale

Neha Khandelwal nehak1408 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:52:58 CST 2010

*Our Product offerings:

*We sell DIDs all over US in 2600+ rate center. For the list of all the
available ratecenters please visit us at
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.

We have inbound DIDs in 2 different configurations.

1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID)

Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional channel. We have
lower price volume purchase.

We allow the customers to share 1/5 of the total channels. Eg. customer with
50 DIDs (20 channels on each DID) can have
1/5 * 50 * 20 = 200 channels at no extra cost. The customer can buy
additional shared channels for $3 per channel.

2) DID with metered inbound
$1 per DID + $5 activation per DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute for all
incoming calls.

3) Toll free numbers

4) Outbound termination

5) We also port numbers.

Before you buy our DID you can test our service for free. Free trial does
not require you make any payment or purchase.

To know what our customer are saying about us, please click on the link,
http://www.didforsale.com/blog/?p=103

Contact me (nehak at didforsale.com) to know more about us.

Regards,
Neha