[asterisk-users] insecure=invite - not working for different dial plan

uzzi uzzi09 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:50:41 CST 2010

Order of configurations does make a difference so you may want to try with
the same order as the one that works. Saw it on the voip-info.org wiki
somewhere, but can't get you the link at the moment.

In general, if you will be authenticating based on IP, you should leave
username/secret out.

Some more advanced users can correct me if I'm wrong.