[asterisk-users] call is not going to wrong "context"

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:48:50 CST 2010

I've Audiocodes MP-114 registered per-endpoint (2x FXO / 2x FXS)  but when call comes on pstn-4444 it goes to context "fax-incoming"

in sip.conf:

[pstn-4444]
type=friend
context=incoming

[pstn-9998]
type=friend
context=fax-incoming

the device register per end point just fine, so it can find "secret=xxx" correctly but why the call is not forwarded to correct context.
It seems to some limitation in Audiocodes since I had no problem with calls going to incorrect context when I was using "Sipura/Linksys" devices.

--
Joseph