[asterisk-users] Still on spandsp/app_fax and T.38

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Feb 15 17:55:00 CST 2010

> You could try defining the same identity string for app_fax that you
> have defined for FFA. Trying to make the other things more similar
> would
> require additional work. Maybe you should try that change first, as it
>
> is very simple, and requires no code changes.

My receiving fax macro, used both for app_fax and FFA is this one:

[macro-recebefax]
exten => s,1,Set(DB(fax/count)=$[${DB(fax/count)} + 1])
exten => s,n,Set(FAXCOUNT=${DB(fax/count)})
exten => s,n,Set(FAXFILE=fax-${DB(fax/count)}-rx)
exten => s,n,ReceiveFAX(/var/spool/asterisk/fax/${FAXFILE}.tif)
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXSTATUS = ${FAXSTATUS})
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXERROR = ${FAXERROR})
exten => s,n,NoOp(CALLID = ${CALLERID(name)} ${CALLERID(num)} ${REMOTESTATIONID})
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXPAGES = ${FAXPAGES})
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXBITRATE = ${FAXBITRATE})
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXRESOLUTION = ${FAXRESOLUTION})
exten => s,n,NoOp(FAXMODE = ${FAXMODE})
exten => s,n,Hangup()

I don't set the identity string anywhere, not that I know of at least. I think you're talking about the LOCALSTATIONID and LOCALHEADERINFO variables, that's it? If so, I tried to set them before calling ReceiveFAX() and got the same results, unfortunely.