[asterisk-users] signal problem

Jeff Brower jbrower at signalogic.com
Mon Feb 15 03:52:57 CST 2010

Cool Dude-

You keep asking the same question over and over, which is not cool.

> voice mail is working when ever call is received, extension 2000 receives it and if not answered in 20 secs, message
> is stored in
> voicemail no problem in that. after creating voice mail if some one again call at that no this time even bell dosent
> ring, busy
> tone is heard, but when i restart machine call can be rceived in extension 2000, but as soon voicemail is created
> after 20 secs,
> same problem than no one can call at that no,again gives busy

I suggest you make your questions sharper, which is going take debug effort on your part.  For example, you say "no
one can call" at that number again.  Do you mean the same caller tries again?  Or a different one?

Also:

  -how long is the voice mail that was stored?

  -if you set up a second extension exactly
   matching your 2000 definition, does the
   same thing happen?

  -what if you pick up during the voicemail
   and then hang up.  Is the line Ok then?

I don't want to be annoying, but I will say that your answers are not going to appear magically.  To get the experts
on this group (I am not one of them) to give answers, you will have to demonstrate greater effort on your part.

-Jeff