[asterisk-users] Cisco 7940: showing FWD in display.

Oliver Nittka oly at nittka.com
Sun Feb 14 13:24:38 CST 2010

Olivier schrieb:
> 2010/2/14 Oliver Nittka <oly at nittka.com>
>
>> - dialplan app SendText() only works on a connected channel, AFAIK, and
>> I'm not sure if the 7940 with SIP firmware honours it at all.
>>
>> Have you tried to call the phone with auto-answer ?

I'm afraid that's not possible with the 7940.
I can only configure 2 lines (one for business / one for private) and I
don't want auto-answer on either. Actually I would like to have
intercom-functionality, but I'm stuck with 2 lines on the 7940.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I'm going to test this just out of
curiosity :-)

Regards,
  -- o