[asterisk-users] PRI Problems with 1.6.0.10

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:16:16 CST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM, James Lamanna <jlamanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have a PRI problem where it appears that my system is not
> responding to SETUP messages on a channel.
> It seems to be retransmitting a significant number of RELEASE messages
> to clear a call that is most likely
> to be long gone.
> This causes a huge issue because I get a bunch of hangup cause 102s (timeout).
>
> I'm using a TE410P (1st Gen) as my PRI card.
>
> Has anyone seen this at all?

So I'm guessing no one has seen this...
I am going to try and go back to 1.4.26.3 built against Zaptel, not
Dahdi, to see if that works better.
Unfortunately I don't have ISDN traces from both sides because getting
the actual traces from my provider has proven difficult.
But there were definitely traces of my asterisk box "sending" a SETUP
message, though my provider never received it.

-- James