[asterisk-users] billsec is set to duration if call is not answered

Frank Church voipfc at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:24:35 CST 2010

I have still not been able to resolve this problem. It only happens
when the call is routed through an agi script.

Whether the dialling itself is done within the AGI, or the AGI drops
into the dialplan to allow the call to originate there, the result is
the same.

Call is marked as answered and billsec is set to duration, or duration - 1.

Is that behaviour that has been observed before?