[asterisk-users] 1.6.2 : global vars not read/set after #include w/ globals

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 11 02:32:37 CST 2010

11 feb 2010 kl. 08.49 skrev Ron Arts:

> Op 11-02-10 03:42, sean darcy schreef:
>> Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

>>> Context names cannot be duplicated, unless you suffix them with (+) to
>>> allow them to be added together. It does not matter whether it is the
>>> 'global' context or any other context.
>>>
>>   Well
>> Dialplan reloaded.
>>    == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf':   == Found
>>    == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/exts/gvoice.exten.conf':   == Found
>>
>> cat exts/gvoice.exten.conf
>> [+globals]
>> test-global =>  need-a-plus-sign
>>
>> but no test-global in dialplan show globals :(
>>
>> sean
>>

> suffix means 'append to the end'...
> so try [globals+]
Read the docs, especially before answering and trying to help another user...

doc/tex/configuration.tex or the pdf in a tar ball:

The syntax is:

 [section](options)
        label = value

Adding to an existing section:

 [section]
        label = value

        [section](+)
        label2 = value2

In this case, the plus sign indicates that the second section (with the
same name) is an addition to the first section. The second section can
be in another file (by using the #include statement). If the section
name referred to before the plus is missing, the configuration will fail
to load.
----
[globals](+)

is the syntax you want.