[asterisk-users] Callerid problem in 1.6.2.2

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Feb 9 17:47:32 CST 2010

	I have a strange callerid problem.  All my SIP phones display the
correct name of the caller but the number is always the number of the
extension that was called.  If I do a NoOp on the dialplan I can see
that both name and number are correct.

	The call log in my phone records all names but all numbers are my
extension.  It does not matter if the call is internal or external, same
result.  I have tried Aastra, Cisco SBP, Snom and LG phones and they all
display their own extension number as the caller number.  I am guessing
this is a problem with sip.conf but I really have no idea which
parameter may be causing the problem since Asterisk displays the correct
info on the CLI so peers are correctly defined.

	I think this problem is only present with Asterisk 1.6.2.X because I
have the same problem in another server which was upgraded recently and
did not have this problem when using 1.4.X.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001