[asterisk-users] conferencing without DAHDI

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:32:26 CST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Klaus Darilion
<klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> wrote:
> Answering myself: muting means that the participants voice is ignored.

Thank you for updating the wiki and the list.

I looked into this when I was having problems with early 1.6.0.*
MeetMe(), specifically the talker detection problem where beginnings
and endings of sentences would be clipped and not mixed (exacerbated
by SIP vad). I was able to tune MeetMe() and SIP better and solve my
problem, but ConfBridge() certainly seemed promising. A big thanks to
Josh Colp and others for making this happen.