[asterisk-users] Not able to compile asterisk, zaptel, libpri in /usr/src

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Mon Feb 8 04:13:17 CST 2010

On 8 Feb 2010, at 05:30, Trevor Peirce wrote:

> asterisk at opensourcesolution.in wrote:
>>
>> Not able to compile asterisk,zaptel,libpri in /usr/src
>>
> Have you tried to run make?
>
> Without any information on what you're tried and what error you
> receive,
> I can almost guarantee you will not receive any help on this forum.

OP is a serial 'shit question' poster unfortunately. If you care to
search the archive you'll probably be reduced to tears. Gems such as:

'what is asterisk now'

'i had installed asterisk under /etc. now i want to know by command
which version of asterisk i had installed. how to know the version plz
tell me.'

'thanks a lot fred for the link.' (new thread)