[asterisk-users] How to run a remote PHP script and still have access to audio stream?

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Sun Feb 7 20:54:36 CST 2010

Hello there,

I'm trying to figure out how to run a PHP script on a remote machine and
still have access to the audio stream associated with the call.

Ideally, I'd love to play/record audio files directly from/to the remote
server without having to copy them back and forth to the Asterisk
server.  What is the best way to do this?

Is it possible to combine EAGI with FastAGI in PHP?

Thanks in advance,

Leo