[asterisk-users] Pickup the call ringing at SIP Phone but was transferred from Zap channel

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 06:13:09 CST 2010

Hi All;

My Asterisk version is: 1.4.19.1
I am not able to pickup a call ringing at SIP Phone (exten 802), the call was transferred from Zap FXO channel and I am trying to pickup it from SIP Phone (exten 800), but it fails with the below error:

[Feb  2 21:14:25] NOTICE[2703]: app_directed_pickup.c:159 pickup_exec: No target channel found for 802.
    -- Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Note: I tried to pickup from all context without success.

But if SIP Phone of extension 801 called SIP Phone of extension 802, then SIP Phone of extension 800 can pickup the call at 801.

Any help?
Regards
Bilal