[asterisk-users] Still on spandsp/app_fax and T.38

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Feb 6 18:48:21 CST 2010

Vinícius Fontes wrote:
> Will do. You guys will have my feedback on monday. If everything goes okay with that change, I'll post a patch on Mantis.

No need for the patch; it's already on my radar, and if you confirm that
 it actually solves an interop problem, I'll commit the update to the
various branches it belongs in. I'd still like to hear from Steve
Underwood if I misinterpreted the MMR/JBIG transcoding function calls in
 spandsp that led me to enabling these features in the first place...

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com