[asterisk-users] A2Billing and other prepaid Billing like ASTCC, who is better?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 17:19:44 CST 2010

Hi All;

I used A2Billing, basically it is nice and fine, but management possibilities is not that rich, so a lot of staff are need to be repeated that let the admin facing a problem of the needed time to do the task.

Anyone advise for another open source prepaid billing that is rich by the management features?

Also, I hope to find an open source Billing (prepaid and postpaid) that can work with Asterisk and Gnugk at the same time (instead of using one billing for asterisk and one billing for gnugk, specially that gnugk is good for h323 functionalities that are missing in asterisk).

Appreciate any help and advise in that direction.

Regards
Bilal