[asterisk-users] 2 Asterisk Boxes, Single Voicemail

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Feb 5 11:03:29 CST 2010

Speaking just for polycom 501's (3 lines), you can set MWI on two different
systems by registering a line to each system;  for your question, I'd do it
like this;

Exten 100 is on system B and sends it's VM to exten 110 on System A.  You
register line 1 as 100 on system b and line 2 as 110 on System A.  when you
leave a voicemail for 100, the 110 message will light up MWI.

Regards,

Danny Nicholas

--

  _____