[asterisk-users] Running a script after Dial() ?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Fri Feb 5 01:28:22 CST 2010

Ben Dinnerville wrote:

> Why dont you use the MixMonitor application which allows for a system
> command to be passed in as an argument that is executed once the
> recording is finished??? -

> <command> will be executed when the recording is over.

I did briefly consider that, but thought what I was trying to do should
be perfectly feasible.

> Sorry, Monitor also has the "flag" param which allows you to execute a
> command post recording if you want to stick with Monitor and not
> MixMonitor.

The monitor() works perfectly well, my only issue was getting a command
executed after the recording was done.  I might take another look at
mixmonitor(), but as I've got it working now, and it's not exactly
going to be used a lot, well ...

/Per Jessen, Zürich