[asterisk-users] Polycom phone DND state

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Feb 4 21:43:10 CST 2010

Hey Jimmy,

3.2.0 is what I am using.

Mike

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jimmy Godbout
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 22:21
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom phone DND state

Hi Mike,

What version of spip are you using ?

Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: list at virtutel.ca
Sent: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:46:07 -0500
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Sorry it took awhile to answer.

DND works flawlessly, but whenever using BLF I can only tell that a line is either in  use (on a call) or not.  I cannot tell a phone is on DND, or on hold for that matter. Would be extremely useful.

Would be willing to pay for this developpement if it can be done as long as the feature makes it into trunk. Heck, I'll give 200$ for someone just to tell me how to configure it properly if it's a matter of just missing a config line.

Mike