[asterisk-users] Aastra 50-limit blf

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Feb 4 11:08:25 CST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 09:55 +0000, Andrew Thomas wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone ever solved the Aastra 50-BLF limit when used
> with Asterisk (any flavour)?
>
> I know it's not strictly and Asterisk question - but I'm sure there's
> plenty of you out there using Aastra's on the end.

	I was told by Aastra that this is a hardware limitation so there is no
way to increase the number of BLF beyond 50.  I do not know why you can
connect 3 consoles (180 buttons) and not even be able to fill the first
one completely with BLF.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001