[asterisk-users] OpenVPN on phones?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Feb 4 10:08:41 CST 2010

It's just come to my attention that newer phones from both Snom and
Grandstream support OpenVPN.  Is this a new trend or something?  Since
OpenVPN, in one swell foop, deals with both NAT issues and securing
communications, I'd be very interested in hearing if other phone vendors
were embracing OpenVPN as well.  (Other VPN solutions are all well and
good, but I really like the flexibility that OpenVPN offers.)

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.