[asterisk-users] calling into server with cell and originate a call

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Feb 4 04:16:26 CST 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:10:50PM +0000, Steve Howes wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2010, at 19:17, John Regal wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me how I could originate a call from my server? My
> > use case is I am on the road and I want to dial into the server
> > using my cell phone, log into my user account and then enter a
> > number to dial so that the call comes from the server.
>
> DISA

The access code needs to be dialed from a phone dialer, and hence it is
limited to digits (I assume # and * are reserved for IVR functionality.
But maybe you can use one of them).

How many digits do you need in the code to make it reasonably resistant
to automated brute-force scanning?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com